This is a personal Christian women blog. Any views or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner and do not represent those of people, institutions or organizations that the owner may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly stated. Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.
Terms and Conditions Policy
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at our Contact page.
Affiliate Links Disclaimer
This blog is associated with the Amazon Associate affiliate program as well as some other affiliate programs. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website. Your purchase helps support my work in bringing you information about homemaking, time management and organization.
This blog is copyrighted in accordance of the copyright laws of the United States of America. Graphics can shared on other blogs and social media sites as long as credit is given to Balancing Life’s Seasons. Blog posts can be shared on social media, as long as credit is given to Balancing Life’s Seasons. Blog posts to be posted on another blog must have prior permission and contact me through the Contact page. Photographs are NOT to be downloaded and posted on ANY websites at all, especially social media websites.
NIV Copyright Notice
This blog uses the New International Version for Bible verses quoted in the posts and graphics. The NIV Copyright Notice is located here.